Head to head: Barnett Wildcat c5 vs Quad 400
I have tried out the top crossbows on the market recently: Barnett Jackal, Barnett Wildcat C5, and Barnett Quad 400. Since these are popular choices among hunting fans, you can consider them for your next hunting game. These manufacturers will always release something new with more useful features, tools, and accessories.
So which one is better for your hunting experience and skills? To decide, you should learn about their pros and cons and buy the best match your hunting skills.
Shopping online is a good way if you know exactly what you need. Below is the detailed comparison between three most popular Barnett crossbows for you to know their differences and compare their features so that you can buy the best one.
Barnett Jackal Crossbow Review
The Barnett Jackal crossbow is a sleek and professional design with the high power level.
- It’s a military style, convenient to bring and so perfect for hunting.
- Buying the whole package offers the red dot sight to aim accurately, the quiver and light bolts which are easily installed and removed.
- The divided fore grip makes the bow more comfortable to grip.
- The price is generally a little high but when considering its great features, it’s quite affordable.
- The crossbow offers the quality weapon and reasonable price. It’s suitable for seasonal hunters and new archers.
- It includes the long warranty of 5 years.
- The customer service is reachable.
- You can easily and quickly start the bow with all essentials.
- It’s simple for beginners to use and assemble.
- It provides the accuracy, speed, and powerful performance.
It doesn’t include the cocking device and lessens the cocking tension so you may feel soreness or pain when cocking.
Barnett Wildcat C5 Review
If you intend to use crossbows with high speed and yet feels comfort, the Barnett Wildcat C5 Black Crossbow is a perfect choice. It includes a speedy detach quiver and provides the quick shoot. There are also great features such as premium red dot sight and bolts with varieties of the dot intensity degree. Other cools features are its string and cable system through crosswire, high powerful wheels, and thumbhole grips. Lastly, the lightweight GAM composite stocks made it lighter to carry around.
The best aspects
- The crossbow is quite light and simple to use. The design is compatible and includes the internal crank option attachment so you can easily keep it maintained. The low profile also offers more exciting devices.
- The warranty is up to 5 years so you can return it if you face any problems. The price generally is affordable despite its top performance.
The crossbows are actually improvements over their older designs and are useful for both amateurs and professional hunters. Many problems are removed or corrected so you can use the modern designs easily with the craft. Moreover, it’s more powerful and less heavy than previous designs.
There are still problems of the 3-dot scope although it’s repaired. Thus, it’s hard to shoot exactly.
- The best thing of this crossbow is the entire quality. Many hunters consider it as the perfect design and because it comes from the USA, the quality check ensures this product is valuable.
- Although there still are small problems, you can get all great features at the very affordable cost.
Barnett Quad 400 Crossbow Review
The Quad 400 crossbow is popular for its accurate shot, power, and comfort. Here are the main features:
- The lighter composite stock makes the bow more comfortable and durable to use
- The integrated and attached cocking device includes the cheek piece to hide the attachment and make the bow extremely sleek and simple to control
- The slot offers the more comfortable and better grip with the accurate shots in a long time
- The lightweight quiver detached will help you to reload quickly and can hold 4 arrows
- Three fiberglass starter bolts makes it easier to sight
- The dot sight from red to green reticles allows you to control the brightness setting
Since the Barnet products always include the detailed and clear instructions, it’s easy to put the bow together. The package includes a quiver, red dot sight, and three arrows. The warranty is 5 years so you can send it to replace or repair for free.
Barnett Wildcat C5 vs. Quad 400 vs. Jackal
Which crossbow bow is best for beginners?
Thinking of the main features of the Barnett Jackal crossbow as well as the affordable price, we recommend this fantastic design for people who are new in hunting or archery. You can easily and quickly start the bow with required accessories. It’s also light for carrying around, comfortable for controlling, and simple to shot accurately.
Which compound bow is best for pig hunting?
The Barnett Quad 400 is a lighter, faster, and stronger crossbow than other types. In fact, it’s one of the fastest options the recent market and offers the very powerful shot at the amazing speed. Especially improving the thumbhole grip makes it work well with several users. You can hold it firmly for the higher accuracy and use it for a very long time without tiring. With the better performance, high quality, and advanced technology, it certainly the essential weapon for pig hunting.
Which compound bow is more light weight?
While the Barnet Wildcat C5 crossbow is very reasonable, it’s also a great option for the money since it’s compact, well built, easy to use, accurate and the most popular feature is lightweight. If you only want a very light crossbow, this design is your ideal weapon. It weighs nearly half of the traditional crossbow and in 5.9 pounds. Moreover, it’s compact and easy for younger users to use.
Barnett crossbows are certainly the best quality options in the market today. You have known all the specifications and features of three types above, now you can choose the best hunting weapon for your needs.